Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Clogged Brain Blogged Drain

Today my shoes are wrong. Because I don't make enough money. And now less people will love me.

I need an auger for my mind. I woke up at 4 a.m. this morning, my brain backed up with these thoughts.

1. My bathtub/shower drain is clogged. I cannot feel truly clean when I've showered standing in my own gravy. My scientist roommate claims that she has access to drain-o like chemicals in her lab. Bring em on, I guess. The plunger does nothing.
2. Must make more money (I am making progress on this front, but it still troubles my sleep.).
3. Where is my loving?
4. Where is relief from socio-politio-oreo alienation?
5. When oh when will I realize that happiness will not be found eating fancy-schmancy restaurant foods, especially when I still have student loans up my backside?
6. Why do I watch, say, a re-run of the Antiques Roadshow instead of doing pretty much anything else?
7. Again, where is my loving?

I did manager to roto-root out some mental gunk in my real journal, and get back to sleep.

Has anyone else experienced this? A dream ends just in time for the alarm clock to go off, as if your mind knew that time was up.