Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I Should Be at Sears

I suppose I should be at Sears now, returning the frumpy Land's End garments that looked decent online but were, as a friend once warned me they would be, boxy and boring. But instead I am spending my vacation sitting in a building where I once worked.

I am not very good at using my vacation days. I wish I could sell them to my co-workers. They, especially the ones with children, never have enough. This morning I slept in. I watched Arthur (the cartoon about the aardvark, not the movie about the alcoholic). So the morning wasn't a total waste. I thought about how much I love PBS Kids, how it soothes my agitated brain (except for that Curious George program. Why do they let that creature go unsupervised so often?). I did the dishes, at last, while listening to some lady talk about the history of the Gatling gun on the public radio.

If anyone wonders why I don't blog more often, just read this post. This is the kind of crap I would talk about if I blogged everyday. A non problem. Too many vacation days. Cry my a river. Instead of being, I am not being, specifically not being at Sears. Should I go to the credit union today? That's another burning question.