Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Monday, March 23, 2009

What I Did this Weekend

I forget that I can write about things that I actually did.

This past Saturday, I rolled around South Jersey with MJP. That evening, we were joined by his daughter, the little Rock Star. I made delicious pork chops. In the middle of the night, the Rock Star came down with a bad case of the "bromit" (hopefully unrelated to the bite of pork chop she had at dinner).

Sunday was no day of rest. I visited Mama Ass and learned about the wonders of dollar store flower shopping. I shaved my boyfriend's head and watched episode after episode of Unhappy Days (I'm not done with season 1 yet, so don't talk about the rest of the show with me until you know that I've caught up.). I also learned that fruit flavored Pedialyte doesn't taste so bad.

All the while, I continued to be frustrated by my inability to master basic lace knitting and other signs that I am outside of the flow of the universe.