Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

What to do with That

I think I am a loving person, but I need to figure out what I can do with that, given my situation.

There's a great need for love and affection in this world, but there are so many barriers to delivery. I don't think it's easy to give love properly. It's hard to give it in a way that it will be recognized and received. Sometimes, the love I have to offer someone isn't enough. Other times it's too much, or I don't know how to make it stick.

Maybe I'm not such a loving person, and what I had been offering was something else. Maybe it was love, but the other person saw it as something else. How can I know?

I don't know why not knowing these kinds of things still upsets me after all these years.