Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Um, Is This Going to Go In Your Blog?

After I confessed to doing improv comedy*, I figured I had nothing to lose, so also told my new friend that I have a blog. When we finally met for coffee he asked, with some trepidation, if he was going to be mentioned in said blog. So with apologies to my new friend, here's a brief play by play for the masses.

Truth is there ain't much to tell at this point. We met, we drank coffee, we ate, we walked, we talked. He paid for dinner. That and the armpit anxiety makes a date. He's a good guy--funny, articulate, likes dogs, plays guitar, smokes, likes Y Tu Mama Tambien and Ace Ventura. Anyone who can spend more than four straight hours hanging out with me deserves some kind of praise. I don't know what kind, but some kind.

P.S. If I never mention him again in this blog, don't ask.

*"Ladies, improv will not get you laid."
from Jill Bernard's workshop