Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Jumping on the Obandwagon

I am undecided no longer.

With all due respect to the Hillster's tenacity, intelligence, debating skills, and bottomless capacity to put up with crap, I'm backing Barack Obama.

He's a winner. He's a leader. Having witnessed the Clintons's first days in the White House, I know that there are many pitfalls that can screw up a younger President. Still, as a Democrat, I have to back the person I believe will win the election. He's reaching out to swing voters. He's reaching out to people that the Democratic party has mistakenly left for brain dead. If only a fraction of the people Obama has attracted to his phenomenal public appearances vote in November, it could turn things in our favor.

We can play it safe when we get a Democrat back in the White House. For now, I think we should play it smart.