Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Kumbaya...Not!

Sorry to shift gears from yesterday's therapeutic post. I wrote it to keep myself together because I'm really pissed off.

I once heard that for every jar of peanut butter, there is a legally acceptable amount of rat feces. Right now, Hillary's jar contains a few turds too many.

If Hillary becomes the democratic candidate for President through some procedural shenanigans, she's got a lot of bridge building to do. The Clintons expect to use radical-baiting, fear-mongering tactics to appeal to the precious swing voters, then turn around and count on support from people like me. If they want to pull that kind of trick again, they could at least send me a card, give me a wink, throw me a bone. But no. Hillary's primary campaign did next to nothing to earn my vote. I guess my zip code wasn't on her list. Meanwhile, Obama supporters were in my park registering new voters. SEIU sent me flyers. AFSCME? Nothing. I didn't even see any of her TV ads. Are re-runs of the Simpsons too high-fallutin' for her? If she doesn't value my vote now, maybe she won't miss it in November. There is no one-way karma-- if you'll forgive the funny-sounding, foreign expression.