Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Saturday, July 03, 2010

Can I Put a Price on Gratitude?

Can I put a price on gratitude? Yes. In my particular case, the price is between three and five thousand dollars.

Putting a price on gratitude is a big relief. Before I came up with this price range, I was anxious and uncertain. Now, I have a plan. If anyone asks me how much gratitude I have, I will be able to answer quickly and calmly.

The only question still hanging over my head is how many hours of labor and stress are equal to my gratitude. This equation is easy for me to solve in cases where someone really needs my help. But when someone knowingly and recklessly puts himself in a situation where he is likely to need my help, the calculation becomes much more difficult.