Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Monday, May 24, 2004

This is What Happened to My Ambition

Fans of the time killing sport, know this. I am only 6 films away from seeing every movie that Russell Crowe has been in. Love in Limbo is available for only 4.99 pounds! If only I had a European Region 2 or multi-region DVD player. No matter. That's the type of challenge that will only add to the sense of accomplishment I will feel when I finally see what promises to be another great Russell Crowe film. As a side project, I am working on a system to rank these films according to important factors such as "shirtedness," just the kind of thing humanity is crying out for in these uncertain times. I imagine that this great act of cinematic scholarship will give me the confidence I need to clean out that nook in my hallway or get some exercise.

Anyone who has a crush on anyone who is a cartoon had better not say anything!