Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Monday, July 26, 2004

Stuff That Actually Happened

Last Friday, I forgot that one drink at Judy's bar equals two drinks anywhere else, so I got pretty tanked waiting for Melba, Sage and her main squeeze to arrive for dinner. I hope I didn't alarm my companions with my geeky tipsy chatter. I ate walu for the first time.


On Saturday, my butt got numb while a beautiful blue haired lady did this to my head. The coils are still kind of tight for my taste, but they should puff out a bit. Next time I will do this to my own head and save some cash.

Sunday ended with a fine improv show in Bryn Mawr. We had special guests, Rare Bird Show, who are powerful amusing. There's nothing like bringing quality entertainment to the public. For a while, it looked like it was going to be just me and the boys, and that's okay.  I may not have read any old school comic books, I may never see Nudist Colony of the Dead, and I will not jump up and down with them when they start simultaneously stroking their little imaginary guitars; but the boys and I get along just fine.  Still, it was great when our little blonde spitfire arrived in time for a farewell performance. Sniff. Now that she's completed college and bartending school, she'll be off to Chicago, the improv comedy capital of the the world, to take her shot at stardom. Ah. To be 22 and ballsy. To have high boobs and high metabolism.