Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Housekeeping Hell

Okay, forget the unconditional love craving/child rebellion noise. Maybe my fundamental problem is that deep down inside, I just don't give a shit if my bedroom is tidy. If your kitchen is dirty, you've got real problems. Same goes for the bathroom, to some extent, so the only rooms I can properly clean all by myself are kitchens and bathrooms. I know when these rooms are clean, but a person could clean a bedroom forever.

Or maybe I'm just thinking too much. Or maybe I'm just lazy. There are plenty of how to clean books out there with many methods. I suppose one day I'll find one that works for me, but the bottom line is that cleaning sucks. It is not a meditation. I doesn't not put me in touch with the order of the universe. I do not see the face of God reflected in the spotless dish. All the philosophy and Tom Sawyer white wash in the world can't change the fact that it requires my dicipline.