Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Monday, February 21, 2005

Ship Preservation is Hot

I watched my friend babysit on Friday night and listed to her stress about her wedding. Oh, ain't I glad I'm single!

On Saturday I went to the local historic ship preservation recruitment meeting. Mayberry RDF was more ethnically diverse. Still this activity could be fun. Scraping paint isn't glamorous, but they have a tradition called "beer o'clock" that has potential,and if you put in enough hours and do the training, it's the cheapest way to learn sailing that I know. The tugboat is adorable. If you like tying knots, scraping paint and general hoisting, check this out. I don't know how much time I can devote to this org. I'm also trying to get involved with this frisbee "organization," but it's been a challenge getting any actionable information out of them.

Sunday I interviewed kid for the latest video class assignment. Why did I sign up for this course? It sucks time like a black hole. No time for proper laundry.