Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Happy Pancake

It's a pity how bad news can usurp the good from the top of memories. Let the record show that the weekend had some great moments, too.

On Friday evening I saw a truly nice documentary, Mad Hot Ballroom, with Melba. Afterwards, I drank my first sidecar.

Mrs Ass treated me to Madagascar, a totally new (at least to me) entre, and a raspberry water ice that stained my tongue a very flatering shade of purple. Watching a family movie with an actual family was also a rare treat. I was eagar to hear the Asslings' opinions. One fell asleep; the other giggled a lot, but thought the movie was too loud. Dreamworks is no Pixar. The story was flat, but I found the the roundness of the Pinkett Hippo's belly most relaxing. That night, I played glow in the dark frisbee.

I visited Aunt Liz on Sunday. She fed me, taught me how to play Spider, and gave me one of her empty file cabinets.