Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Little Town Blues are Melting Away

Wouldn't it be nice to see some improv comedy in this town without running into certain people?

I think I've done a pretty good job staying cool and managing the anger. Those of you who know what I'm talking about have only seen the rough surface of the roiling rage I once felt. If it's anything like my other rages, it will take years before it goes away completely. To loose some fateful lightning and let slip a few dogs would be satisfying but pretty pointless, unless I want to confirm that I am, in fact, a true Mean Girl. (If I was, no one would have dared to mess with me in the first place.)

Still, it just crinkles my gut to totally slink away from the scene. I'm going to see some improv in this little city with a Jan Brady complex. And I'll do it my way.