Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Consumer Confidential

The secret's out. I'm broke! Busted! Bupkis in the bank!

My most extravagant unnecessary recent puchases were:

taking the Amtrak to DC instead of the bus to avoid rush hour traffic and creepy DC bus station
a swimsuit on sale at Strawbridges
sunglasses at Ross
cookie ingredients from Whole Foods (I was a fool to even walk in that store.)
NJ transit trip to one-day Long Beach Island vacation, where I ate some food
seeing a pretentious dance performance at the Live Arts festival

There was other expenses, too, because some occasions demand more than sending a card. And even cards ain't free.

How's that for decadence? I wish could say I blew it all on sushi and rehab for my hophead entourage.

I'll be back on track in a few weeks.