Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Have I Found My Inner Librarian

I have found a rare thing -- something that I actually enjoy collecting and sorting. I've just spent hours organizing my photo files, and that just after zipping around flickr, where I even added tags to other people's images. I will also spend many hours looking at netflix.

Unlike Babe, the sheep pig, or Party Girl, I have no desire to organize everything that crosses my path such as chickens, records and clothing. It's just photos and videos. And clamshells. And sometimes sugar and sweetener packets on restaurant tables.

Some may think this is the result of spending too much time with librarians, however I think there could be more to it than that.

Sorting photos is more absorbing than drawing naked people.