Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Inspired by Musicals and Yoko

Oh could there be a career for me
That doesn’t require another degree
yet and commands a higher fee?
Oh could there be a career for me?

Oh could there be a really cool job
Where I could show up dressed like a slob
And my boss’s butt holds no corn on the cob?
Oh could there be a really cool job?

Oh could I earn serious daily bread
Without doing something I really dread
Or selling stuff that makes people dead?
Oh could I earn some daily bread?

In my dream work
I’d arrive sharply at whenever
To create something I gave a shit about
But that wasn’t too stressful

In my dream world
I’d learn new things all the time
And people would listen to what I said
Then I would be successful

Oh there must be a place for me
To earn a living and not go crazy.
I must look harder until I see
Oh there must be a place for me.