Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Friday, January 20, 2006

What Will Keep Me Off the Streets Now?

Since I am supposed to be saving money so I can move out of my apartment and for the first time in ages I am not enrolled in a night class, I've got a bad case of idle hands. Yes, I'm knitting.(I went to a lunchtime knitting thing today, and I was like, how can we ramp this up? Speed knitting? Everyone pass her work over to her neighbor when I count to 3?) Yes, I found a sewing machine manual, but I miss real action.
Ultimate is months away. There's no naked art model club this semester. What will I do? It's gotten so bad I almost watched American Idol. It's gotten so bad that I'm thinking about finding a boyfriend.

Here are some hobbies I'm considering:
Learning to play drums (copying Yoko)
Capoeira, the Brazilian Martial Art (copying Ten and Yoko again)
Yoga once I get some money (copying Sage)
The Episcopal Church (copying relatives)
Really writing something (copying a whole lot of people)
Algebra (copying my neighor's test paper)