Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Two Ears Does Not Equal Two Phones

Now that I finally have a cellular phone and I like it, I'm seriously considering dumping my LAN line. I can think of no good reason to pay for two phones. No, I do not talk that much. The trouble is, going LANless scares me a bit. I can barely remember to take pills regularly. How long will it be before I forget to charge my cell phone or leave it goodness knows where? When that happens, not only will I be LANless, I'll be phoneless.

In my dream world, I would keep my old fashioned phone line. It would cost 10 dollars a month. At 30 plus bucks a month, the old line just ain't what she used to be and it looks like she's going to have to go.

Also, how come 9 times out of 10 I can hear my cell phone alerting me that I missed a call or that I have a message, but I can only hear the incoming call ring about 6 or 7 times out of ten.