Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Looking for New Dwellings

I've been living in the same place now for about six years, that's my all-time adult record. I suppose I'm about as attached to my current apartment as I've been to any building, that is, not so much. Just enough so that I let out a restful sigh when I return to it after a short trip. I can't afford that notion of a house or an apartment being a reflection or extension of my self. Still, I enjoy my friends' interior design.

Soon I'll have all the necessary elements in line to secure a new apartment.

Yes, I've done some stuff and thought some thoughts since January 30. Yet I didn't bother to share them here. Here, I must be so general, but so it's the specifics that make for good reading. Universal feelings are best in popular music lyrics.

I must write 3000 words for work by next Wednesday. I am knitting a beret.