Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Shaky Knees and the Core.

Appearently, I have a tootsie roll center.

I started seeing a physical therapist a couple of weeks ago for help with knee and back pain. My therapist said that my knee pain is caused by a weak core. My therapist now has me on a regimine of core strengthing excercises that burn like molten lava. The pelvic tilts aren't so bad, but the hip adductor moves are from hell.

I like my physical therapist because she's good and mean. She never says "please" or "would you...?" or even "try." She just issues commands.

Me: I don't think I can do any mo...
Therapist: Do three more.

Today she started me on some weight machine. I had no idea my legs were so wimpy. I'm no Pat Robertson.

Since I've been doing these excercises and I purchased some arch supports, my back doesn't hurt and I can play ultimate with barely any knee discomfort.