Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Still Here, Still Eating Cheese

Now I am posting for the sake of posting. Is that worse than not posting at all? Doesn't really matter, does it?

Perhaps I should act on my floppy plans to go to the gym every other day during lunch. If not for my health, then to take a break from lunch room chat. Sometimes its interesting to talk about food, but sometimes it bores me cross-eyed. "I rilly like chocolate." "Yeah? Me too!" I guess it all boils down to the quality of the conversation, not the subject. Just thought I'd share than gem.

Last night, I started to knit a hat for my friend's new baby. It's been a real pain in the ass (the hat, not the baby). I watched a show about Audobon it was okay. I also ate a good amount of cheese knowing that it would upset my system. Surprise.

Addendum: 7/31/2007

If I'm going to gripe about cheese in public, I suppose I owe it to my vast audience to go into the unseemly details.


All right, here's my cheese problem. Dairy foods seem to make a certain time of the month more unpleasant, as do the crispy crackers and crusty baguettes that go so well with cheese.

If you really want to know more, check this out.

Labels: