Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Need to Get Back on Track

I thought I would be more productive and less distracted at work after the election, but I was wrong. Not only that. My apartment is a wreck and I only own one pair of decent long pants.

I don't know what is driving me off track. Why, for instance, have I stopped putting my keys in the same place? Recently, I put a bag in my refrigerator containing Halloween greeting cards (and no perishables). I found the bag on November 1. I guess those kids will have to wait until next year for their Halloween mailing. Last night, I got on the wrong bus, and when I finally made it to my class, I was a total dunce. I haven't been screwing up at work as badly because I'm not really doing that much.

I'd better go back to the ADHD tool shed for some more coping skills. I also need to dust off some of the techniques that were working for me earlier. More exercise, less sugar, more real food, more acceptance of the power of lists and consistency.