Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Dreads?

Wanted:
New hair style that does not
-require me to spend more than 5 hours a month sitting in a beauty shop (Yep, that's what I call them.)
-cost more than 50 dollars per month to maintain
-put me at risk of chemical burns
-put me at risk of burn burns
-involve purchasing more hair

Options:
Baldness
Keep current non-style
Dreads

I really don't have a good reason not to try dreads. For a long time, I was afraid of dreads because once I had them, I probably couldn't undo them. However, even if I grew lengthy dreads and became tired of the style, I would be no worse off than I am now. Apparently, dreads are just as washable as any other hair style. I don't want any hairstyle that makes me hesitate to wash my hair.

Getting the dreads off to the right start will probably require professional help, but once they are in, I think I could handle the maintenance at home.