Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bigger Than Ever

I went to the doctor this afternoon to follow up on my sciatica and when the assistant weighed me, it confirmed what my muffin top has been whispering to me for me. I am at my largest.

So I must take action. I don't want type 2 diabetes. I don't want extra, uncomfortable folds of flesh. I don't want to buy a bunch of new larger clothes. I guess I can track my progress here once I come up with a reasonable plan. I also need to start my physical therapy for my back pain.

P.S. Yes, I was deeply upset by the latest national and international news. How bad do things have to get? On a personal level, I don't want my health to get any worse than it is. I don't want to be forced to take drastic measures.