Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

On the Information Super Highway to the 21st Century

In spite of my job title and pretty much everything that has happened in communication technology over the last 15 years, I didn't have home internet access until last week.

Now that I have mobile internet access for my little netbook, I can waste time at home as well as at the office like never before. Now, looking up addresses, checking transit schedules, searching for recipes, and other information gathering tasks can all be done at the last minute, or so it seems.

I sincerely hope that having home internet will reduce my temptation indulge in non-work related facebook status checks at the office. I'd like to believe that there are only so many facebook updates I'll care to see in one day.