Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Friday, December 10, 2010

I Think It's Working

On the vanity front, I think the drug store brand retinol cream is working. I believe the skin on my face looks slightly better. Better than what? Better than I remember it looking.

That's the problem in evaluating these beauty products. I tried to take a "before" photo of my face the day I started using this stuff, but I didn't feel like taking the time to set up my camera to do it properly, so eager was I to smear this famous goop on my face.

My main goal is not wrinkle reduction. Even since puberty, my pores have been enlarged, clogged, or volcanic. And while I doubt this retinol stuff will give me the pores of an immaculately conceived toddler, I do hope it will reduce my pores significantly.

After about 5 nights of applying the cream, I haven't noticed any pore shrinkage, but my skin looks brighter.