Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Monday, November 15, 2004

Reminder to Self: Be Excited

What was it I was supposed to be doing again? I was excited about doing something, if only I could remember what it was. It's too easy to forget goals. I think if I don't find a better job by January, I'll take a second one just for a few months. Maybe I can do temporary paralegal work at night.

I was up until 3 a.m. this morning finishing the latest documentary video. As per assignment, it's a short using only archival footage. Unfortunately, under such strictures, it's hard to come at the project with a firm concept or structure already in place. You can't really know what you're doing without wading through the footage, but by the time you figure things out, the assignment's due. My video stinks, but hopefully no more than the other students' work. We shall see.

Shooting video has made me too aware of the constant machine buzz that surrounds me in every building.