Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Friday, January 07, 2005

To Sir with Love

I decided that it is better to look like a well-groomed man with boobs than an undecided woman without style.

I never fully pretended that I was treating myself when I went in for a long overdue haircut today, but I didn't think it was going to be such a traumatic experience.

I thought I'd take it well (like a man?), but as my stylist brushed the clippings away, I had to excuse myself to the restroom for a moment. Good thing I'd told her that my contacts were bothering me before, otherwise it would have been even more embarrassing.

I may try twists or some kind of braiding again when my hair grows back a bit. It's such a pain, but it's the only thing that prevents my hair from breaking off.