Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Squirrel

The best thing I have done in the video lab this weekend is to let the squirrel out. A squirrel had wondered into the building and was freaking out the architecture students in the studio rooms.

I am very depressed about my video project. No, I won't write at length about it, like the time I wrote 500 plus word about how I didn't want to clean my apartment. Still, I must say I've got a big problem here and it's been bothering me for weeks. I couldn't figure out how to approach the stapler, so I'm trying to do this other thing about "visualising career success" and so far I think it suckes. Every hour or so, I change my mind and decide to do something else. If I can accept one idea and stick with it, pretend that the idea doesn't suck, just maintain that fantasy long enough to finish the project.

Most of all, I must remember that this is not the ultimate test of my worth as a human being. My performance in this project is not necessarily another sign that I am a failure. It does not mean that I am inherently incapable of successfully completing a creative project.

Screw it, I'm going back to the stapler idea. I'll call in sick and do staplers tomorrow. That's it.