Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Monday, November 22, 2004

Stray Ham and other Misplaced Foods

Mrs. Ass stopped by on Sunday morning to drop of a ham. It seems that stray hams often wind up in her possession and she has to redirect them to non-kosher homes like mine. She had time to stay for tea before she drove back to the burbs in her new egg shaped hybrid car.

The food was exactly where it should have been at Yoko's afternoon no scrabble scrabblefest.

Later, I wrote a story about a campus nighttime breakfast for the school paper. Yes, I'm writing for the school paper, even though I graduated a zillion years ago. You can't get any writing jobs without clips--published writing samples--and it takes clips to get clips. I'm lucky I can write for the university paper (or so I keep telling myself), otherwise I'd be clipless.