Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Ashyknees Moving Adventure

Thanks to the minds, muscles, and moral support of my great friends, including Lipby, Sage, Mr. Snacks and Papertrix, all of my major posessions are now in my cozy new apartment. Yoko stopped by after a hard day's work to offer assistance. I almost believe that if this group of people put their minds to it, they could take over the city or at least a couple of blocks of South Philly. Oops! I may have leaked their plot.

For the most part, the moving gods were with me. The weather was bright and cool. I had just enough boxes and bags. Even the truck rental people were cool. I did brush my rent-a truck against a luxury SUV, but since I'd actually purchased the extra insurance and I held my temper with the crabby cop, I think I can put that incident behind me.

Best of all, no one was attacked by street urchins.