Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Monday, March 03, 2008

They Weren't Kidding

I finally saw There Will Be Blood this weekend. Yep, there was blood, but not excessive amounts. There was also Daniel Day Lewis, who deserves all the praise he got, and there was great landscape photography.

I thought the film was one of the most moving things I've seen in a long time. I didn't care for Magnolia and I thought Punch Drunk Love was okay, but There Will Be Blood seems to fulfill the promise of Boogie Nights. Some people will say it is over the top, some people might find it cryptic, but if you want to see something honest, thought provoking, and stirring, see TWBB on the big screen. It's worth it.

I think it's better than No Country for Old Men. That's right.