Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Monday, May 23, 2005

Championship Wedding Hustle

On Saturday, our team actually won the spring season championship. I also could have won any "See how many different kinds of smoke you can get in your hair in one day" competition. It started when I left my cooking breakfast unattended and ended...well...let's just say that post game BBQ grill got really hot. Perhaps I should retire from ultimate frisbee now and go out in a blaze of glory. But I've signed on to a new team for summer disc action. Pre-season (yes, there's a pre-season) play begins this week.

On Sunday, I attended an unconventional wedding. A Catholic marrying a Jew is no big deal. The shocker came when assorted pies were served instead of cake. Mighty tasty.

After the wedding, I saw Kung Fu Hustle. During one scene, I was too enthralled to even blink and my contact lenses kind of dried out. Maybe they can use that in the DVD ads. "Action so hot, you'll need eye drops!"