Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Weekend Happiness

Yes. There was the laundry incident, and the strange moment when mom phoned me out of the blue to tell me that the Crocodile Hunter had been killed. Who knew that he had made such an impression on her? Still, many a good thing happened this weekend. I saw a Fringe fest dance show that was suprisingly cute and fun. I met a former co-worker at the green line for a little lunch. Later we went to the flea market where a current co-worker was selling off an amazing collection of crap, including an Earth Wind and Fire LP with fabulous fold out cover art including not one, but two different flying goats. I cranked out a couple of knit hats and to top it of, I watched Transamerica.