Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Friday, January 09, 2009

Is That So Hard?

Here are some facts that I have trouble accepting:
  • A completed task feels better than blown off task.
  • The actual act of exercising is much less unpleasant that the thought of exercising.
  • Knee and back pain are more unpleasant that the exercises that alleviate and prevent knee and back pain.
  • If I start working on a project now instead of waiting for the perfect time to start, chances are I will get more of it done sooner.
  • Fruits and vegetables need not be difficult to prepare (step one: wash, step two: eat) nor boring to eat.
  • I am less likely to come off as bitchy if I clearly state what I actually want rather than worry about what everyone else might want.
  • It is more economical to watch part of a bad Netflix rental choice or not watch it at all and return it right away than to keep it until I feel like watching the whole thing. Cases in point: Thank You for Smoking and Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest.

While I still need to work on understanding these basic things, I must congratulate myself for finally mastering this concept: It takes at least an hour and a half to do the laundry.