Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Not My Mom Yet

Today I am another year older.

Lately, the strange feeling that I'm turning into my mother is stronger than ever. After actually preparing a holiday meal in my home, I noticed more signs of the phenomenon.

1. I decided to carry a load of heavy books with me to an outdoor activity.
2. I have an overwhelming concern that people at the table include green foods on their plate.
3. I am squinting more than ever.
4. I am getting subscription to a magazine.

Fortunately, I still possess many traits that should prevent me from becoming my mom, including:

1. I am over 5 feet, 4 inches tall.
2. I have little interest in perfume.
3. I only have a bachelor's degree.
4. I have not given birth to myself.