Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Air Shiraz

Tonight I took a family member to dinner at a posh local restaurant. I had a glass of Shiraz and it really seems to have altered my perception. The evening was filled with deja vu moments, maybe because it was a French restaurant or maybe because had dreamed about this dinner last night and the memories of the dream kept coming back. To make it even trippier, my dinner companion started things off with a long discussion of Inception.

I was very happy with the meal over all, although I wish I'd had the steak instead of the quail. I would love to return there and try different dishes, but even with a special summer prix fixe, one meal at this place costs the same as a weeks' worth of groceries. If I could eat alone at this place without drawing negative attention, I would go back for lunch.