Ashyknees' Time Killer

The author is willing, but her punctuation is weak.

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Neti wetty

My neti pot came in a box with a picture of smiling woman on it. This happy, fully dressed woman with her head tiltled just so is pouring water from the neti pot into one nostril and sending the water back out of the other nostril in a controlled stream.

Good for her.

When I use the neti pot, I have to be in the shower standing over the drain. I have to be far away from any clothing I might actually want to leave the house in. And I have to block out at least 20 minutes of my life to being prepared to deal with any surprise drainage that might occur after I bend over to pick up some socks or something.

I guess that image wouldn't make for a very compelling package photo, but at least it would be truth in advertising.